Saturday, November 6, 2010

Oh The Things They Will Say.....Supersize

B. is a cute little blond haired boy in my class with an raspy voice unique for a 5 year old.  He is always excited to come to school each day and cannot wait for one learning activity to end before anxiously anticipating the next.  He taught the whole class to sing "My Country Tis of Thee" at Calendar Time and loves to share his experiences with everyone.  B. had a very good learning week.  He (almost) managed to stay in the green zone on our behavioral chart every day. 

On Friday morning I encouraged my Kinders by telling them that I just knew we were going to have a great day to end our learning week.  At this moment B. couldn't resist sharing his latest excitement.  He stood up from his chair, ran over to me and said, "Mrs. Pearce!  My Poppy said if I stay on green today he is going to supersize my surprise!"

Now that's one surprise I can't wait to hear about on Monday.

No comments: