- It averages 320 days of sunshine every year.
- The beaches are made of pure white sand that look like sugar. The sand is actually composed of quartz crystals washed down from the Appalachian mountains centuries ago.
- The area boasts one of the highest numbers of bottlenose dolphins in the world.
- TripAdvisor.com named the area's largest state park, St. Andrews, the #2 beach in America.
- It's location is convenient for great day trips to other great beaches on the gulf coast like Destin, Ft. Walton, Pensacola, Cape San Blas and St. George Island.
I have only thing left to say about Panama City Beach and it pretty much summarizes the way I an feeling right now.....Ahhhhhhh.