Saturday, December 4, 2010
1. Simply changing the classroom calendar from November to December ignites excitement like no other.
2. Deep belly-giggles every time I annouce the title of the song. "Alphardy" by Dr. Jean.
3. Watching a student be greeted so warmly by her friends after being out with a nasty case of strep throat. They ran to the door when they saw her enter and one friend even gently helped to take off her coat.
4. Seeing five year old eyes light up when I passed around a bowl full of Cinnamon potpurri and asked "Do you smell Christmas?"
5. Warm December hugs. What more can I say.